Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You have one scar in your face, that's really bothering you.

A kinda shallow depression about 4 mm in diameter and the depth about 2/3 mm.

What would be the best treatment? When money is no issue.

Would you go to a plastic surgeon to get it fixed, or try dermarolling/laser/tca first?

I needled my scar one time 5 weeks ago, but so far no results, I know I must be patient cause most people get results after at least 2 or 3 rolls/needling sessions.

But my scar is driving me crazy.

I'm really thinking about going to a plastic surgeon to get it corrected, but is this a smart move?

Maybe I should wait a few months and needle my scar a couple of times more to see if I could fix it that way.

But i'm affraid I won't get satisficing results and i'm wasting my time.

Maybe i'll get faster and better results if i'll just let it get corrected.

What would you do?

If its just 1 scar and its that shallow, then just use a dermaroller. It will be gone in no time!

Lucky you! :shock:

Edited by Fraz_2010

hi there i had fractional co2 laser 14 days ago, all swelling gone down, and scars returned to normall again, am i bein to impatient?, is it too early to tell improvements? does collagen take time

If its just 1 scar and its that shallow, then just use a dermaroller. It will be gone in no time!

I have more than one scar, but the other ones don't bother me that much.

I don't know why but I became very conscious about this scar.

I'm looking in the mirror 50 times a day to check it out, first thing I do in the morning is check if it has improved.

It's on my mind 24/7, if I walk outside and someone looks at me, the only thing that's on my mind is "Ohh he/she's noticing my scar, damn my face is messed up"

Well I guess you all know what I mean.

The strange thing is, I don't really care about my other scars, never did.

Maybe because they're old or something.

Anyway I'll continue needling/dermarolling, but it can be really frustrating/depressing if you don't see any progress, know what I mean?

Sometimes you just need somebody that tells you it will be okay and you should continue.

I have more than one scar, but the other ones don't bother me that much.

I don't know why but I became very conscious about this scar.

I'm looking in the mirror 50 times a day to check it out, first thing I do in the morning is check if it has improved.

It's on my mind 24/7, if I walk outside and someone looks at me, the only thing that's on my mind is "Ohh he/she's noticing my scar, damn my face is messed up"

Well I guess you all know what I mean.

The strange thing is, I don't really care about my other scars, never did.

Maybe because they're old or something.

Anyway I'll continue needling/dermarolling, but it can be really frustrating/depressing if you don't see any progress, know what I mean?

Sometimes you just need somebody that tells you it will be okay and you should continue.

Yep, scars can seem so cruel. But think of all the hot actors and such with scars! :cool:

Its frustrating, but healing scars is 1 big time game. You have to find something and stick with it for a long time, in many cases, years.

But it will pay off eventually.

Just keep your chin up and remember.... people are staring at you because you're hot! :cool:

hi there i had fractional co2 laser 14 days ago, all swelling gone down, and scars returned to normall again, am i bein to impatient?, is it too early to tell improvements? does collagen take time

Yes, collagen takes time to be produced and to take effect.

Try not to worry about it too much and you should see improvements with time.