Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HTwoO

Changes you noticed

I've got a week left before I finish my 6 months, all my acne has cleared up great, and i was just wondering What kinds of physical/mental changes did you guys take notice to after getting off accutane? How long did it take for you to go back to "normal".

Within a few weeks all the side effects and dryness went. Bit of oil has come back. But no acne. In fact the medication worked better for me when I stopped taking it, my face was so irritated while on it.

i think i went pretty crazy while i was on the stuff. all i could think about were things i did and why i did them. accutane probably made me more introverted than i already was and it feels like i may have gotten stupider.. haha.

but aside from that, nothing. acne was gone, never came back, and the only thing left are some scars (and possible mental disorders...)

i think i went pretty crazy while i was on the stuff. all i could think about were things i did and why i did them. accutane probably made me more introverted than i already was and it feels like i may have gotten stupider.. haha.

but aside from that, nothing. acne was gone, never came back, and the only thing left are some scars (and possible mental disorders...)

Sounds promising. :dance: