Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emilyx0

SunScreen Help

Its summer here in Canada and this will be my first summer with bp and i need a sunscreen! I need one that WONT make me break out. I have very sensitive and acne prone skin.

let me know!

i use cetaphil products but i dont think they have a suncreen.

From my own experience, I have had a good result in using Aveeno's Ultra calming spf 15. I'm not over the moon in love with it because: 1) I would like to use the spf 30 but it causes my face to get super flaky (not matter how much jojoba oil I use)...it must be a different formula for the difference in protection. 2) I also am not a fan of it having a fragrance...really, we don't need anymore irritants on our skin! *the spf 30 doesn't have a fragrance...go figure :rolleyes:

For now though, I am happy using it and would recommend it. I do like how it makes my skin soft, it hasn't been this soft in a long long time. Oh yeah, and it also helps protect against sunburn! Hopefully I'll be able to find another that meets my needs even more than this one does. Maybe spectro-hydracare will add in some spf!

P.S. If you burn as easily as I do, the best addition to sunscreen is a nice floppy hat :) esp. if you are using AHA or any peels.

P.P.S. Cetaphil does have an spf moisturizer but (for me) it burned like no tomorrow when I used it...and that was without using the bp regimen on my face!