Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
James Noble

Getting rid of Pimples the moment you notice it

I have just noticed a rather large pimple developing on my right cheek, I think the worst spot to get zits is on the cheek where the skin is ultra sensitive.

I need help really quick, I was wondering what you all do to get rid of them the quickest?

With some experimenting I managed to get rid of a cyst like crater from forming in a few days... that was over a year ago, and this one is ready to get huge.

Help needed really bad... cry.gif

I hate when that happens, u may feel hopeless but don't give up! theres still time since it hasn't gone up too much yet! :lol:

I use sulfur, bp and SA that usually tames it a bit. haha but good luck with it

i put a little ice on them every few couple hours. I don't put the ice on their for longer then 2-3 minutes though. An aspirin mask also helps me-it calms down the redness. I just mix 2-3 aspirin with water and put it on a spot-it can help with inflammation as well! I hate when I get those-it's so frustrating. I hope it gets better!

Yeah, I really hope it goes away with no notice...

What is SA, where can I get it from...

I have just been putting on a loooooooooot of BP, trying to dry that son of a bitch up...

try the ice thing forgot to mention it

SA= salycic acid get the wipes by clearisil or stridex those are my favortie and it better than the gels IMO

What exactly does the ice do?

Is it a short term thing... like make the swelling go down for a while... or does it actually help fight that bastard zit?

helps the swellin down so it doesn't get too big and i guess bp and sa will have more time to crush the bacteria and nasty stuff already in ther so it don't get too big

I am sure a dermatologist or someone can develop a sure fire way to get rid of them at first notice...

Instead they make 10000 products that semi work and make us buy them all instead of giving us an actual solution.

hummm ICE..... :think:

But I did it the other way.

Since the cyst is forming there are no way of stopping it. Inorder to make it go away earlier or faster is put bring the pust out.

So what I do is I use warm water and pad on my spot for 1-2 mins after washing your face. This can speed up the process of the pust coming to the skin surface. And of course use whatever you use for your acne treatment. After the pus dry out and falls, this mean the cyst had die!! YEA DIE YOU PSYCHO CYST!!!!!! :twisted:

I really don't think spot treating works, apart from perhaps ice to reduce the swelling. Just wait it out, it's basically all you can do :/

I really don't think spot treating works, apart from perhaps ice to reduce the swelling. Just wait it out, it's basically all you can do :/

it's gonna take time, but as long as u don't let it get too big it wont be too serious and noticeable. and won't leave a deep red mark

I found that emu oil breaks me out.

Derms do have a surefire way to get rid of a zit - cortisone injections. I think they're pretty pricey though. I would go with BP & icing.

I'll begin this post with NOT RECOMMENDED.

This is what I did a couple of times. Took a needle steralised it and started pricking until there was a "small way" to the pus and then popped it.

A few times it worked and god that feels so great. Anyway it went wrong a couple of times to and then your so f***ed. So don't do it, it probably will leave a scar. Just wanted to share this eventhough you shouldn't do it.

actually what I do is first put a dab of toothpaste on it, then in the morning I soak a facecloth in hot water and put it on the pimple then just touch the pimple with a sterilised needle and gently push the white liquid out, your pimple will be gone completely or if it doesn't put toothpaste on it again before going to sleep and it'll be gone

this method works perfect for me but it's not the same for everyone

actually what I do is first put a dab of toothpaste on it, then in the morning I soak a facecloth in hot water and put it on the pimple then just touch the pimple with a sterilised needle and gently push the white liquid out, your pimple will be gone completely or if it doesn't put toothpaste on it again before going to sleep and it'll be gone

Just zap it with heaps of BP four to five times a day, and is should be gone within a week. Don't pick it, don't touch it with your dirty hands, don't think about it, just leave it alone.

Never heard of the toothpaste method. wink.gif

But I do agree with you putting hot water (well not too hot to kill your skin) can speed up the process, because it does bring the pus or crap whatever you call them to the surface of the skin. The only reason the cyst forms is because of the pus underneath the skin is infected with bacteria. Now this mean in order for it to go away quicker or faster is to bring them out. I dont really suggest using needles to poke at it or squeezing, because you might hurt the skin underneath (which you will find out in the next few weeks or a month with another cyst forming). So for safety reason, I only suggest you to use warm water to pad on the cyst and you should see the pus starting to come to the surface within 2days. Do it 2 times a day, after washing your face will be perfect. Hope this helps! rolleyes.gif I Hate CYSTS too!! :wall: