Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr President

Before and during your scar treatments

Hey all,

I'm 23 and used to go out a lot and loved it. More recently though, with the accutane and scarring and all im spending a lot more time at home. I dont mind it, I feel less judged at home.

I've spent a lot of time planning my scarring treatments and am how just eagerly awaiting to actually do them ! I doubt I can do any more research. How do you guys spend the time before and during your scar treatments. All I do is:

- cooking meals for my family

- do my thesis

- chat to my old mates online

- ebaying !

- checking the org.

- zumba !

- cleaning

- sleeping

- listening to music

- watching telly

- walking my doggie

I'm going mad with boredom and feel very middle aged ! What do the rest of you do with your time?

I bet some of you do something really exciting :)

Hey all,

I'm 23 and used to go out a lot and loved it. More recently though, with the accutane and scarring and all im spending a lot more time at home. I dont mind it, I feel less judged at home.

I've spent a lot of time planning my scarring treatments and am how just eagerly awaiting to actually do them ! I doubt I can do any more research. How do you guys spend the time before and during your scar treatments. All I do is:

- cooking meals for my family

- do my thesis

- chat to my old mates online

- ebaying !

- checking the org.

- zumba !

- cleaning

- sleeping

- listening to music

- watching telly

- walking my doggie

I'm going mad with boredom and feel very middle aged ! What do the rest of you do with your time?

I bet some of you do something really exciting :)

Dude, things you actually do seem very exciting lol, well compared to me while doing the treatments.

So what I do is:

-I every morning clean my apartment

-I then, go online or whatch a movie, I prefer "the dark knight", I can whatch it million times - i never get bored from it lol.

-I prefer to get a nap in the afternoon for couple of hours.

-Once I wake up, I cook some food-for myself, I don't stay with my family - I live in a different country in fact, so I'm kinda alone, well except my roommate, but I don't cook for him lol.

-I' ll make a fresh juice, eat a bit and then I'll pack the rest of the food, go out and take a bus to the beach. Since going into the water and swimming while you are healing after a treatment isn't always a brilliant idea, I prefer to stay on the shore. You just look at the thing- ocean is so beautifull at night + stars and sky. Just listening music and doing nothing on the shore is unbelievebully cool! and besides it's really healthy, I've heard somewhere that the oxygen on the beach is much more cleaner compared to the one in the city!