Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikesmith1

Printing New Skin

i wish i could get that cartridge.. :D

thats one thing i definitely like about the americans - their spending on scar/burn cures. i hope they keep making breathroughts. i like many other things too, but this is definitely one that come to mind :)

Edited by sydney_fellow

Amazing. Thank you for posting this. I wonder why we don't hear more about these things. Maybe I am just not reading enough. :)

Very interesting. It would seem that the skin would need to be raw, like after dermabrasion, for the new cells to adhere. Just a thought on something that looks very promising.

Very interesting. It would seem that the skin would need to be raw, like after dermabrasion, for the new cells to adhere. Just a thought on something that looks very promising.

couldnt you just use the lovely australian invention called recell? gosh us australians are smart ! :)

all you need to do is harvest some cells and spray it back onto your skin. the spray is better too, cause it can get into all those tiny places the printer skin may not !

I was watching videos on toutube about this, theres alot out there. I think i heard one of them say its 10 years off tho, but then dr oz said that we'd be able to cure parkininz diease within single digit years and that hes willing to bet hos left testical on it (maybe he didnt say the last part). But i think they can alreay grow new skin, i just dont know whats holding them back