Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi there, new member here.

I just purchased the acne.org AHA cream and the jojoba oil so I have a few questions.

On the website it reads that you can use the AHA cream as a moisturizer but I also read that it increases the skin's sensitivity to the sun. So I'm wondering if I should use it as a moisturizer (putting it on at night and before I go out).

For the jojoba oil, it says that we are suppose to add a few drops to a moisturizer? My question is if I can simply apply the jojoba oil to my face directly without mixing it with a moisturizer? Will it be too oily?

Thanks!

Alvin

good questions.

I recommend not using AHA during the day, even if you are using sunscreen, and only recommend using it at night. And start off maybe every other night, then work your way to every night if you desire.

As for jojoba oil, I say the same, if you have very dry skin, use it during the day along with a moisturizer. At night before you go to bed, you can use only jojoba oil and nothing else. You CAN during the day, but I wouldnt want to look excessively oily when meeting other people.

Hi there, thanks for the information!

I just got my shipment today and applied the 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide after washing my face. Since I switched from Galderma's 5% Benzac AC, I noticed that Dan's BP is much lighter and is easier to apply on the skin. Psychologically, it creates a sense that the 2.5% isn't as effective as the 5% I was using...but I know it's not and I need reassurance! LOL

Oh and...I won't suffer from an initial breakout because of the switch from 5% to 2.5 right?

Thanks guys!