Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pchic

oily neck/chest

My face has been really oily, but recently I noticed that my neck, especially my chest, has gotten oily!

I can even see the shine on my chest, and my chest has been breaking out in tiny red bumps.

I am guessing it's hormonal as there's nothing in my diet or environment or lifestyle that has changed. I apply this body moisturizer everyday, I've gone through many bottles but it's only now my chest has gotten oilier. I understand that the body may react negatively after a while, as with my previous body moisturizer that I've used for almost a year, suddenly bumps appeared and when I switched they disappeared. However this type of bumps only appear on my chest and I can tell it's the oil. Even the areas near my hairline have been breaking out.

Is is hormonal, right? I'm way past puberty. Anyone experienced this? So far I've been applying this good itch/blemish cream. But with bumps that go away, new bumps form.