Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CameronJohnson

differin /avon clearskin

heyy my names cameron am 16 ive mild to moderate acne so i went to the drem which he put me on ezycne and differin fpr 3 months am in week 7 nearly 8 weeks and my acne the worst its ever been :( and was mum brought this avon clearskin pro 3 step acne thing and i was wonder if i should stick with the differin for the 12 weeks and if not better my derm gonna put me on accatne or try the avon pack some advice would help if u have hadbeen differin or avon thanks :)

Edited by CameronJohnson

I brought the acne treatment from Avon. Well this is my review so im gonna tell you what it did for my skin. I used the scrub, it was HORRIBLE!!!!! I got breakouts right away. I used the pads same thing. But the small push bottle was actually very effective, but just remember dont put too much, your only suppose to use a tiny amount. And DO NOT just smug it all over your face. Use your pinky and put in on the affected areas. I hope I helped.

I brought the acne treatment from Avon. Well this is my review so im gonna tell you what it did for my skin. I used the scrub, it was HORRIBLE!!!!! I got breakouts right away. I used the pads same thing. But the small push bottle was actually very effective, but just remember dont put too much, your only suppose to use a tiny amount. And DO NOT just smug it all over your face. Use your pinky and put in on the affected areas. I hope I helped.

cheers yeah i might wait it out with the differin cream :/

Edited by CameronJohnson

I say stick with Differin. You are almost there! I am hitting the 3 month mark with like 3 active pimples. Give it a chance to work, it can take a little longer for some people. The long term results are worth it though. Just make sure you use it as directed and moisturize :)