Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
huma

Puffiness around the eyes area

Hi All,

I just started using the acne.org products. I have used it for 2 days and the area around my eyes got puffy. I am not sure if its a reaction from this product. Did anyone experienced it when they firt started using the product?

How close to your eyes did you apply the product? Make sure you leave plenty of room around your eyes, since the skin around them is super delicate.

Try to avoid getting BP in the red areas:

post-77161-1276964138_thumb.jpg

Sometimes the products seem to make people's eyes puffy-ish for the first few days. It happened to me, and I've seen some other threads about it. As long as you're careful about avoiding the eye-area, it should go away.

post-77161-1276964138_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

I just started using the acne.org product, I have used it for three days. My skin has a burning, itchy feeling and has redness too which I know is normal and should go way in a few days. But the area around my eyes is getting puffy & wrinkly. Did that happen to any one of you when you first started the acne.org regimen? I am not sure if I should continue using the product.

If anyone has answer to my question please tell me what to do?

PLEASE HELP!!

Moved to Regimen products board and merged with pre-existing identical topic.

As c'est has suggested, avoid the eye area. Did you do that? Apply moisturizer around the eyes BEFORE applying BP and see if that helps.

Thanks for responding to my question. I was pretty careful but will be extra careful that I don't apply it too close to my eyes.