Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mercs22

I feel like my mindset has been changed forever

Recently I got a free trial for Netflix so I've been watching a lot of movies over the past few days. I hate it because now whenever I watch a movie I obsess over all of the actors skin and its ridiculous because before I had this problem I would have never even noticed something like that or anything. I just wish I could enjoy a damn movie without thinking about acne/acne scarring.

On a better note I went to the county fair tonight and realized that a lot of people my age have much worse skin problems than I do and I guess in a weird way that made me feel better. I hate living like this why does this always have to be on my mind?

i do the exact same thing! except i take it a step further.... i analyze people's skin wherever i am lol. ... especially at work!!! its so horrible but its a habit i cant break... im always comparing my skin to other people's. grr.

Recently I got a free trial for Netflix so I've been watching a lot of movies over the past few days. I hate it because now whenever I watch a movie I obsess over all of the actors skin and its ridiculous because before I had this problem I would have never even noticed something like that or anything. I just wish I could enjoy a damn movie without thinking about acne/acne scarring.

On a better note I went to the county fair tonight and realized that a lot of people my age have much worse skin problems than I do and I guess in a weird way that made me feel better. I hate living like this why does this always have to be on my mind?

Exactly same way here.

Glad I'm not the only one...people's skin is all I see when I watch TV or a movie, I hateeeee it.