Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karam

why I was shocked to see the scars on my face today...

hey everybody

I thought my face was pretty smooth with only minor scaring, but then I went for a haircut this afternoon and there was some sunlight coming in at an angle on my face and I saw some Freddy Kruger scars...I'm really in shock

now I'm wondering how often people have noticed that on my face while I was actually thinking my face was pretty smooth & good

Edited by karam

hey everybody

I thought my face was pretty smooth with only minor scaring, but then I went for a haircut this afternoon and there was some sunlight coming in at an angle on my face and I saw some Freddy Kruger scars...I'm really in shock

now I'm wondering how often people have noticed that on my face while I was actually thinking my face was pretty smooth & good

Probably never bro. Remember when you look at yourself you see your skin at a perfect angle. Meaning that nobody will see your scarring like you just did.

I think everyone who has had serious acne on the cheeks has "bad" skin in terrible lighting. It doesnt have to be indents, could be red marks that last for years that are visible on the skin with bad lighting.

Nobody.

When you think about it, a reflection is a squashed 2D reflection of your face produced by light.

But we live in a 3 dimensional world.

The way you look in a mirror isn't how other people see you. Thats why you look so different in different mirrors.

They lie! ;)

Edited by Fraz_2010