Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OMG!!!!!!

She has perfect skin!!!!!

I know the video is airbrushed, and she has body makeup and tanning and etc! But, if I could choose a way for my skin to look, it would be like hers in this video. Delicious. Has anyone else seen it? (and agree?)

:P

whats funny is I just saw katy perry in a proactive commercial.....

same thing with vanessa williams, she was the spokes person for proactive, and people were stuck in an elevator with her saying she had horrible skin, but her you were so into her beauty you didnt notice...

proactive doesnt even work imo, just makes your skin smoother

Defo agree but did you know she had I'd prob say moderate acne at the start of her career? I love it when celebrities admit to acne. I've never read bout how she treated it but alot of the celebs turn to accutane so I'll assume that's it. If you look very closely you can see scars :) Not in that video but in paparrazi photos and the likes!

I saw her in Proactiv too! Luckily I guess I dodged a bullet because I could never afford to order that when I was younger. (Apparently now that I think about it... my parents could have. haha cheapskates)

Yeah she had it pretty moderately. But she is so gorgeous! She can really make her face look flawless, I'm sure she has a "glam squad". And YES I love when celebrities admit they have skin problems, because they do!! I hate the girls who don't admit anything, and how many have said they "didn't know" they had breasts when they were in high school until a boy said something. Completely ridiculous.

The media sees acne as two or three tiny little bumps under the make-up.

fuck them.

I think it's a double edged sword. By being in hollywood you give the general population license to scrutinize you. I personally wouldn't want this type of pressure, no matter how many people I employed to help me look good.

Katy Perry's skin may have improved with the money she has..but I"ve seen photos of her, even with her heavy makeup, she has pimples and everything! Same with Megan Fox. It's just the lighting and the makeup

I love her! and Russell Brand is my idol sort of lmao...used to listen to his radio.

I read somewhere where she mentioned how tired she was having to wear so much makeup because of her skin.

several months ago when she was on the cover of cosmo with a featured article (also this was a while before her proactive commercials came out) she did the typical cosmo survey that all featured celebs do, and she admitted that her biggest insecurity was her acne scarring. im not a fan of her music per say, but the way she just put her insecurity all out there (especialy since its a physical flaw that she openly admitted and put herself up to possible public judgment; most celebs will say things like "omg im soo afraid of bugs and snakes, or im like totaly OCD..." or something stupid and general that wont cause physical scrutiny(which in most cases is thier moneymaker) i have admired her ever since reading that comment. she truley is a gem =)

*and keep in mind, this is long before her contract with proactive.. now that i think about it actually, i do want to give her the benefit of the doubt that this wasnt some sort of pre-advertisment

several months ago when she was on the cover of cosmo with a featured article (also this was a while before her proactive commercials came out) she did the typical cosmo survey that all featured celebs do, and she admitted that her biggest insecurity was her acne scarring. im not a fan of her music per say, but the way she just put her insecurity all out there (especialy since its a physical flaw that she openly admitted and put herself up to possible public judgment; most celebs will say things like "omg im soo afraid of bugs and snakes, or im like totaly OCD..." or something stupid and general that wont cause physical scrutiny(which in most cases is thier moneymaker) i have admired her ever since reading that comment. she truley is a gem =)

*and keep in mind, this is long before her contract with proactive.. now that i think about it actually, i do want to give her the benefit of the doubt that this wasnt some sort of pre-advertisment

Yeah she seems like a pretty straightforward girl- I doubt it was pre-ad :)

I like her music for a fun background soundtrack. Acne scarring is tough for us, and probably worse for celebrities only in the paparazzi aspect. They have people staking them out TRYING so hard to get an ugly picture of them. I can't imagine!

Yeah she seems like a pretty straightforward girl- I doubt it was pre-ad :)

I like her music for a fun background soundtrack. Acne scarring is tough for us, and probably worse for celebrities only in the paparazzi aspect. They have people staking them out TRYING so hard to get an ugly picture of them. I can't imagine!

Hahaha that's great. I tend to be pretty critical about the media too usually, I'm just not an asshole... yet :D

She does. She seems to mold herself for the most part. Her skin always looks flawless in pictures now. I wonder what kind of tanner she uses because it looks gorgeous!