Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne7

Carrot and Beetroot drink every morning

Hi,

I thought i should share this with you as there are so many people who helped me with where i am today.

I am not totally acne free but your advices have helped me kept that under control Lately i have been suggested a wonderful supplement which not only redued my acne to the great extent but also improved my skin

Every morning make a fresh juice out of Carrot (2 big ones), Beetroot (one whole thing), little water. Nothing else no sugar and nothing. Filter it and drink it on empty stomach. You shouldnt have anything for 15-20 min after the drink.

Also, I swear by Dan's regimen. Nothing can beat that though a minor adjustments might be required depending on your skin type and acne type.

Along with the above drink, I currently just apply only Dan's regimen BP and that too on specific areas where i have severe to moderate acne like chin and nose. This i do only during the night. I ingore the mild acne areas. This way there is no dryness in the morning and there are no sideffects of BP

The important thing is I am not sure if it will work for every one but it did for me and i noticed improvement after 2 weeks. let me know your feedback if you have tried this.