Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
koksy

Feedback suggestion/question

I was coincidentally googling around for some hydrogen peroxide as I need to for a fun experiment, and I came upon this supposedly hydrogen peroxide acne cure. I've been reading up on it all night, and came to wonder if Dan has ever used, or considered using this as part of the regimen? It is supposedly a lot better than the BP Dan sells us.

I was coincidentally googling around for some hydrogen peroxide as I need to for a fun experiment, and I came upon this supposedly hydrogen peroxide acne cure. I've been reading up on it all night, and came to wonder if Dan has ever used, or considered using this as part of the regimen? It is supposedly a lot better than the BP Dan sells us.

Hydrogen Peroxide only works on the surface of the skin. Acne is formed deep in the pores. What makes Benzoyl Peroxide so effective is that the Benzoyl portion pulls the Peroxide portion down deep into the pore where the acne bacteria lives. The oxygen is released in the pore and kills the bacteria.

While Hydrogen Peroxide may be a good skin surface disinfectant, it doesn't get down into the pores.

Hope that helps.