Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PoopedAlex

Finally Clear of Acne =) thnks Dan

Im proud to say after many years of suffering with acne I am finally clear. Ive been on DKR for a little over 2 months and havnt gotten any new acne in over a month. Before the regimen I would get a new one every single day. I followed the regimen exactly shown in Dan's videos.

At first I gotten a little red and very dry but now its all perfect. Thank you so much dan you literally changed my life and have soo much more confidence now.

Now this gives me confidence :) I've been on the regimen for 2 weeks now and I've seen a great improvement but I'm not clear yet. Really looking forward to the month mark now!

Is your acne mild? Mine was reduced to mild from moderate before I started by topical clindamycin so I'm hoping I can follow the what to expect under mild!

Congrats on the clear skin :D

Now this gives me confidence :) I've been on the regimen for 2 weeks now and I've seen a great improvement but I'm not clear yet. Really looking forward to the month mark now!

Is your acne mild? Mine was reduced to mild from moderate before I started by topical clindamycin so I'm hoping I can follow the what to expect under mild!

I had mild acne. And thanks im happier then ever. Just remember never give up. Always stay positive.

I had mild acne. And thanks im happier then ever. Just remember never give up. Always stay positive.

What the batch number of your BP bottle/tube?? When did you last order??? I heard that the new batch is not working well.

My batch is from 5/12/2010 and it's been clearing my skin up a lot (apart from some minor breakouts, but I've figured out that was my own fault). I wouldn't say it's not working well, but I wouldn't know if an older batch would have worked better either. Gonna order a new batch next month.

Edited by koksy

My batch is from 5/12/2010 and it's been clearing my skin up a lot (apart from some minor breakouts, but I've figured out that was my own fault). I wouldn't say it's not working well, but I wouldn't know if an older batch would have worked better either. Gonna order a new batch next month.

Do you mean the expiry of the batch you're using is 5/12/2010??