Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LocalMack

Washing Your Face Midday

Many people only wash their faces in the morning and before bed - in the summer, does anyone do it in the afternoon as well?

I work a 9-5 job, and usually on Friday night I go out with my friends. I'll take a shower beforehand, but I've heard a lot of grumbling about washing your face more than twice a day. I just HATE going out without a shower after 8 hours in an office (especially since I tend to get oily), and if I try to shower without washing my face, my makeup is essentially ruined anyway.

Is three times a day harmful - and if so, can it still be harmful if it's only once a week?

I used to wash my face three times a day, but there is no point of that. If you do it just twice a day, you just let your face to get use to that. If you suffer from oily skin, you can use some absorbent paper ... little by little your face will tend to be less oily (if you use the right moisturizer). But from time to time, three time is nothing.