Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
freshkid23

lemon juice for acne scars

if and of you have triedlemon juice for acne scars. how well does it work and when do you see best results.

also is it ok to use it while on accutane. if not what can i use for acne scars. cause there bothering me qwite a bit.

thanks

Hey there,

I tried it for a few days but found it just made my skin irritated.

Sadly, I am beginning to think that time is the real remedy, along with a good sunscreen, a positive attitude, lots of water, and MAYBE emu oil (I ordered some and have my fingers crossed)

I've tried lemon several times, but I don't really think it works. Well, your scars will maybe fade a bit, but it doesn't "heal". Like, after I started using Vitamin E, I saw how my scars started to get smaller and smaller for each day. But with the lemon, they only fade for a limited time. Well, that's my experience :P

I love lemon juice! I used it for a few weeks and it didn't really do anything to my scars, but it removed my sun tan alot quicker by removing dead skin cells. I would suggest MSM suppliments to everyone! It's the cure for scars :) I n my opinion :)

I love lemon juice! I used it for a few weeks and it didn't really do anything to my scars, but it removed my sun tan alot quicker by removing dead skin cells. I would suggest MSM suppliments to everyone! It's the cure for scars :) I n my opinion :)

thanks for the replys what is msm suppliments?