Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
koksy

very visible pores

My biggest concern from the start has not been acne, but my pores on and around my nose. They are very visible even standing meters away from me.

So far the regimen has helped me with cleaning them a lot, they used to be very dark but they seem clear(er) now, but still visible.

I attached some pictures to show it. Do you think the regimen will solve this problem over some months (been on the regimen for a good 1½ month so far), or will I have to find another cure?

post-130193-1276809076_thumb.jpg

post-130193-1276809096_thumb.jpg

post-130193-1276809076_thumb.jpg

post-130193-1276809096_thumb.jpg

i got the same problem cept mine are filled with black...

its genetics

ive tried AHA, exofliants, mite try biore strips but they arent blackheads so idk if those work

its genetics

Yeah, I see the same thing with my dad, but he's getting old so you don't notice it that much. But I'm not really satisfied with how it is, everything is possible to fix, I have money for products, I just want this done as quickly as possible (I know this could be months, but that's how it works).

Following normal conversational habits, this is the point where you guys, the forum, are suppose to recommend me products that could help me with this problem of mine!

skin care products with vitamin C or retinol can help, because it increases collagen which prevents the pores from stretching. might also want to look into AHA, which can improve the overall texture of your skin.

IPL has also been known to have some sort of effect. there really is no way to make them permanently smaller though, it's just your skin.

Just like using this regimen won't permanently remove acne, neither do I expect anything to "cure" my pores. Is there any way I could implement these products into the regiment?

well, AHA is already recommended FOR the regimen, so if you do want to try and even out some skin texture, and don't want to throw the balance of your regimen too out of wack, you might want to try that first.