Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Engineer007

Dermarolling

I'd go a little easier on the rolling.

You're not really supposed to bleed to such a great extent.

Hehe, ive bled that much everytime and havent had any bad side effects so i just keep doing it. I dont feel any pain cuz i use Emla cream.

what % needle is it?, i think its either 1.5mm or 2.0mm,

you need to take it easy on your skin remember its delicate, too much bleeding could be bad because either your too rough or penerating too deeply to the epydermis,

remember you are breaking up the scar tissues that is holding the scar down, make sure you are not destorying the uneffected areas.

more pics keep us posted with the result, but ive never seen so much blood from rolling before

Hehe, ive bled that much everytime and havent had any bad side effects so i just keep doing it. I dont feel any pain cuz i use Emla cream.

Dude, that's hardcore! I assume that the red marks - are the scabs. Damn, you really are rolling badly man. If I were you, I'd be a bit more dellicate. So if it's your fourth roll, did the previous 3 work out for you? how much improvement would you estimate?

what % needle is it?, i think its either 1.5mm or 2.0mm,

you need to take it easy on your skin remember its delicate, too much bleeding could be bad because either your too rough or penerating too deeply to the epydermis,

remember you are breaking up the scar tissues that is holding the scar down, make sure you are not destorying the uneffected areas.

more pics keep us posted with the result, but ive never seen so much blood from rolling before

Its 2.0mm, my skin is usually red for about a week but it begins to look more like a sunburn after a few days so just tell people i was sunburned. When the derms do it they expect you to bleed a lot, i think most self rollers are too conservative.

Dude, that's hardcore! I assume that the red marks - are the scabs. Damn, you really are rolling badly man. If I were you, I'd be a bit more dellicate. So if it's your fourth roll, did the previous 3 work out for you? how much improvement would you estimate?

My scars are very deep, especially on my forehead thats why i roll with such intensity. I havent really noticed any improvements thus far, but no side effects either. I've read it could take up to 6 treatments to see improvements so I'll keep you guys updated.

My scars are very deep, especially on my forehead thats why i roll with such intensity. I havent really noticed any improvements thus far, but no side effects either. I've read it could take up to 6 treatments to see improvements so I'll keep you guys updated.

Dermarolling isn't really suited for deep scarring. Only for mild/moderate scarring.

Using the Dermaroller on deep scars with such intensity can only have negative effects in the long term.

Stick to using the Dermaroller on your shallow scars, and use it with care.

As for you deep scarring, look for another method such as skin grafting. Once your deep scars have been replaced with shallow scars from skin grafting, you can then use the Dermaroller on the shallow scars (and again, with care).

Hi E,

This is your fourth dermaroll? did you see any improvement? keep us updated

That looks painful, I hope when i dermaroll it doesnt bleed that much, What would my parents say, they would freak out and think im hurting myself.