Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not sure if this is the right forum.. If not, sorry.

So, it seems like i've tried product after product, diets, whatever else.. spent so much money, but haven't found anything to *keep* my skin clear.

I mean, i've found products that get rid of pimples faster than others.. That perhaps are making them come out somewhat less than other products would. But nothing that has actually made my skin dramatically different.

It's like everyday I expect to wake up with 2 or 3 new pimples, and just deal with it;

Putting on all these different products, not even really thinking about it anymore.

Some of these things don't even seem to work anymore, but I just don't know what else to try, so I continue to use them.

Okay, idk if im making much sense.

I guess what i'm trying to explain is that I feel like acne is something I just have to deal with. It's not going to really completely clear up for me like it does for these people in the proactiv, murad, max clarity, skin id, whatever else commercials.

And whatever products I try are just there to help me deal with it everyday.

Anyone maybe get what I mean? lol

Edited by vielleicht

There has not been a day in the last 7 years when I have not woke up with a new pimple.

I don't think my skin will ever stop it, it's kind of normal for me.

There has not been a day in the last 7 years when I have not woke up with a new pimple.

Yes, that's exactly how it's been for me.

I haven't seen my face clear without a single pimple or spot since i was 12 years old.

Instead, waking up with like only 5 or 6 pimples on my face is what for me would be normal and the best my skin has been.

Ditto! Except for me its last 2 years and on chin over and over, nowhere else thats what frustrates me more. Docs could care less. :snooty:

same here...waking up with only 5 new pimples is a good day :( and my best days are if the 5 are actually spaced apart "/ cause for some reason they all like to sit together to make a really HUGE pimple...and I get those mostly on my chin/jawline....sometimes I breakout on my forehead/cheeks but not as often still have horrible redmarks that I hope aren't scars in those areas though