Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have very large pores, I always have. The kind where when I look in the mirror I feel like all I see are a million little dots. and I can squeeze the dirt out of them. its gross. It keeps my skin from looking smooth and flawless.

I'm only 2 weeks into accutane so I really havent started to see changes. (other than my lips peeling off nonstop)

Did anyone else have pores like this? Did accutane help to minimize them? Is there anything I can do for them?

Edited by kimmie628

I'm in the same situation as you, on my fourth week right now. I think after a month or two it will be cleared up.

mine were the same way. I just finished my course and you cannot see my pores at all now :dance:

i personnally have big pores around the nose... i think this is a normal face complexion since i have seen some people in the same situation

I never got acne in these pores but they look like tiny holes...

do you have the same big pores in that area?

i've always had huge pores too that are filled with blackheads im 2 weeks into accutane and a lot of them have already come out, but im sure the rest will clear up soon as well