Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sports+Accutane?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Did you play sports/strenuous activities while on Accutane?

• Yes
    • No

I am on my last month of Accutane. I am 15 and was wondering how long after being off of Accutane should i begin to start playing sports and working out again? Also how long does it stay in your system? And Finally is it alright to workout while on Accutane?

Thanks,

Anthony

I play football in college and was on accutane for my entire season. I had practice / workouts 6 days a week. Never had any problems - don't let the placebo effect get you! IMO it is fine to workout / play sports on accutane.

I believe accutane stays in your system for 2 months after you stop taking it. My logic for that is because, if you are a female, you are not supposed to get pregnant until after you have been off the drug for 2 months - so by that time I would think the drug has to be out of your system to prevent any birth defects.

I worked out my entire course. Even upped my work outs the last month or so, I dont thinkyou have to wait.