Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drew2727

ACV questions

Okay so I have been reading up on ACV and decided to go buy some to take care of some marks on my cheeks. My acne isnt bad at all anymore but the marks on my cheeks make it look worse then it is.

So anyways I was just curious as to how I should apply it. Just put it on my problem areas with a cotton ball? How long should I keep it on? And im using the acne.org regimen it seems to be working perfectly, can I put on the BP after the ACV? I started using a 1:3 ratio (ACV:Water). Should I continue to do this every day? and finally.. At night should I just apply the ACV and leave that on and forget about the BP?

Sorry for all the questions I was reading all about it and everyone seems to have different methods so I figured I would just go ahead and ask what was on my mind. Thank you in advance.

ACV is generally used as a toner. So IMO, I'd use it after you cleanse, and before the BP. Keep it on. If you are cutting out the BP at night, then just leave the ACV on all night. It'll be best I think.