Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grant08

Grant's Caravis log :X

Day 1

Well I've just started my first 40mg dose today of Claravis. I'm dreading the IB so I'm wondering if using BP or anything else will reduce the chances of getting a severe one.

I really hate that it's come down to this and I've been dodging it for over a year now, but screw it. I just want to get clear skin finally.

A little bit about myself. I'm 19, a guy, 6'0'', and 160lb. I'm heading off to college soon so I'm hoping to get some decent results by the time I head off. I hate my face and have been getting pustules on my cheeks and chin line for the last year. My dermatologist told me if I don't do something soon, scarring will be very likely. :(

Edited by Grant08

Time_Traveler - Yeah, I heard about that. Thing is, my skin is pretty oily so I'm still waiting til I dry up.

Fred-Q - Man, I got a feeling I'm going to need a lot of moral support these next few months. Rooting for everyone.

HereComesTheSun - Thanks a lot :D Quick question, my derma put me on 40mg, too. When should I expect my face to dry up?

hey Grant best of luck to you.

about your question im on 40mgs myself & just hit the two week mark & im starting to see my face dry out a liitle.

onelittleone - Thanks, man. It's nice knowing a person 2 weeks ahead of me for sure. I'm rooting for ya.