Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
googlezap

Scars next to nose giving creases

I have a bunch of scars on the sides of my nose. They make a 1/2inch indentation on each side. What really bothers me is the scars are pushing the skin away from my nose so I have an unnatural looking crease on each side of my nose. I was thinking about getting it removed (I believe via punch excisions?) But I was wondering if it's worth it. Thanks.

I have a bunch of scars on the sides of my nose. They make a 1/2inch indentation on each side. What really bothers me is the scars are pushing the skin away from my nose so I have an unnatural looking crease on each side of my nose. I was thinking about getting it removed (I believe via punch excisions?) But I was wondering if it's worth it. Thanks.

Without pics I hesitate to give advice but I think i understand what you are dealling with, i have a similar thing going on on the left side of my nose with some extremely large scared pores but i am able to cover them with makeup and the crease it causes is not to bad. If you could upload a pic that would help but yea excision could help if it is like you describe but i suggest finding a really good doc because you well have a different scar left from the excision and you want a doc who is very skilled in remodeling the face so that the scar that is left well not be noticable and help with lessening the crease that was caused from the original scar. A good doc and if everything goes well you could get great results. There are other treaments for scars but without pics i dont think I would recommend anything else.