Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luvskincare13

is this guys scars considered severe?

Acneshaine posted a new photo of a guy 4th album on 1st page 2nd guy.

Sorry I dont know how to upload the photo here.

He looks like he might be a actor on star trek or something?

Just wondered what degree you considered his scarring to be?

Acneshaine posted a new photo of a guy 4th album on 1st page 2nd guy.

Sorry I dont know how to upload the photo here.

He looks like he might be a actor on star trek or something?

Just wondered what degree you considered his scarring to be?

id not say thats light scarring. id say more on the lower end of moderate scarring. bear in mind the lighting is pretty dark.

No wrong photo. But thanks! its the 4th album by acneshaine and then its the second photo of a asian guy who looks like he might be in star trek or something. The album with the guys with mustaches then go to the 2nd photo of the asian guy

Edited by jackiey

thats the one i commented on, lol.

i know what you're hinting at anyhoo. yeah your scarring isnt as bad as his, so in theory your scarring can be classified as light.

its not so much the size of the scars that determines the severity, but it in a combination with how many there are. i have light scarring too, but a lot of them so its classified as moderate.

anyhoo hope you're feeling good and are happy :)

No wrong photo. But thanks! its the 4th album by acneshaine and then its the second photo of a asian guy who looks like he might be in star trek or something. The album with the guys with mustaches then go to the 2nd photo of the asian guy

Link it please.

Im sorry but I can t get the link.

I am really suprised to hear that some of you think his scars are not that bad. I think maybe not severe but pretty dang close. I agree that compared to others in the album his doesnt look as severe but I still think his skin looks bad.

I just wonder here what the majority of people here consider mild moderate severe

OP; go to the album, click on the picture you want to show us, then copy and paste that url. That's what I did to show the one I looked at.

very mild, wish mine were like that!

Me, too. I'd be set. :P I wouldn't bother doing anything more.

If that picture is what the OP is talking about, I wouldn't say it's severe scarring. I wouldn't trade my scarring for his though, even though my scars are bigger and spread all over. His scars are small but they're all bunched together.

Edit- Well, I just googled George Takei, the guy in the photo, and I change my mind. I'll trade.

Edited by ItHurtsToLook

To all the people saying "very mild; click on the picture to enlarge it.

If you do that ull see he does have some serious scarring. I'd say moderate.

People saying it's mild, click on the picture to enlarge it to full size and see if you still hold that opinion, it makes quite a difference.

People saying it's mild, click on the picture to enlarge it to full size and see if you still hold that opinion, it makes quite a difference.

i still easily hold my opinion, its mild.

Thanks for the replies.

I just wonder if a lot of us have conditioned ourselves to think that what most people without scarring would consider to be severe we consider to be mild.

Is our mild/moderate scarring considered severe in the real world?

I wonder if I posted my photo on a different skin board would most there say my scarring was severe? I might be to afaraid to find out......

Thanks for the replies.

I just wonder if a lot of us have conditioned ourselves to think that what most people without scarring would consider to be severe we consider to be mild.

Is our mild/moderate scarring considered severe in the real world?

I wonder if I posted my photo on a different skin board would most there say my scarring was severe? I might be to afaraid to find out......

I think people who don't have scarring just don't think about it as much. I just remember not noticing that someone I saw every day at work had scarring, until I developed my own scars and started analyzing everyone's skin really carefully. It's not that I couldn't see it, I just didn't think about it consciously.

I think this picture shows someone whose scarring I wouldn't think about much if I didn't have scarring. I wouldn't consciously think he had great skin either, but I wouldn't think too much about his skin at all.