Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cardinal7

Olay Complete "Classic Gentle Formula"

Hey... hopefully this is the message everyone's waiting for..

It's back. And just as Dan said, it's got a little green label in the top left that says "Classic Gentle Formula". I think it's the real deal (SPF 15, 6.0% Octinoxate, 3.0% Zinc Oxide).

Found it at Target today (in Minnesota).

:dance:

Alright, i've looked over the ingredients thoroughly and checked it against the ingredients from the old formula (I recorded them off of the last box of the old stuff that I had), and there are just two subtle differences. First, the second and third ingredients have switched (glycerin now 2, isohexadecane now 3). The second is a new ingredient not found in the old formula... "triethoxycaprylylsilane", which is listed towards the bottom.

I doubt that either of these changes will matter at all, but I wanted to share everything with those who have waited for so long for this product.

please let us know how it is

ive been looking for a new moisturizer (i use cetaphil) but it makes my face shiny because i have very oily skin, no flakiness...

i also saw this at walgreens today. just the sensitive version though. but the classic gentle nonetheless

I found this at Walgreens today. I'll be happy to start using this again. I've just been using aloe, but found it to be drying. I'm waiting on my $3 off coupon from Olay though. Its $12.00 at walgreens and they only have the large size.

Guest Timehealsall

did any of you guys start using it? I bought the classic gentle formula and noticed that it leaves a white residue behind after i wash my face.