Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, you said they didn't have it at the GNC that you checked. I've never been to a GNC, so I'm not sure.

I know that there was a kind of hippy-ish health foods store in my hometown that carried jojoba oil. Is there anything like that by you? Maybe not, like, a supplement store, but more like a health foods type shop.

Desert Essence jojoba oil is sold a lot of places. I find it in the organic section at grocery stores where I live.

I found the one Skylyre is talking about at Trader Joe's... Organic too

I've called every health food store in my area and they don't carry it anywhere! My skin is terribly flaky too and my moisturizer isn't enough.

I finally got a hold of a health food store that never answered before and they have it! I bought it today... how can I make sure I'm getting enough drops?

I finally got a hold of a health food store that never answered before and they have it! I bought it today... how can I make sure I'm getting enough drops?

i just put some on a q-tip and dabbed it on my lips at night

@oneday soon

does putting jojoba oil before putting the BP help with the dryness?

I found that it does immensely, but I don't do it all the time. I choose to do it in the morning the days when I wear makeup so that it goes on a bit nicer. But also I noticed that the dryness has faded quite a bit, I have looked at some experiences on this site and took some pointers from the Regimen veterans, and I have found that there tips are most helpful!