Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keviinx09

Dermarolling after Cream question ?

Hey can anyone with experience in dermarolling tell me if this is a good AFTER cream to use when i'm done rolling..

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_pro...=3#prodIngdCont

THANK U SO MUCH !

(:

i would think some neosporin mixed in with an egf serum would be the best cream to use after dermarolling. curious to see if anyone else thinks differently. there are so many things to choose from !

that cream is definitely good because it contains the purest and most effective vitamin C serum ingredient which is L ascorbic acid.

you should use neosporin on the first day post roll, then you can go on and use that vit C cream.

that's how i usually do it, and for me it's working out pretty well.

that cream is definitely good because it contains the purest and most effective vitamin C serum ingredient which is L ascorbic acid.

you should use neosporin on the first day post roll, then you can go on and use that vit C cream.

that's how i usually do it, and for me it's working out pretty well.

thankss dude ! how are u doing? are u seeing results? is it worth trying?

works for me! so far so good. I dont have a flawless/scar-less skin yet, but I hope my skin will keep improving from dermarolling sessions and not plateau or anything like that, hah. So we'll have to see. But so far, I definitely see improvements.