Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cool-n-confused

Creating a scar to look better?

I just was thinking the other day... what if instead of trying to get rid of scars... take a knife or somthing sharp and make a nice looking scar. (for us guys ...)

Like a nice line down the side of the face or somthing to make it look like your tough? Do you know what I mean?

Then girls will ask you like how you got that scar and their eyes wont be focused on the smaller scars around it.

Or you can connect the scars with the knife scar so that it looks like its part of the scar.

Maybe you cud say you got the scar from a fight...its better than saying oh yea got it from acne.

But I dont know this is kind of stupid and ofcourse i dont even know if its possible because its super dangerious.

What are your thoughts ?

http://culinarycouture.files.wordpress.com...ar-hottness.jpg

I just was thinking the other day... what if instead of trying to get rid of scars... take a knife or somthing sharp and make a nice looking scar. (for us guys ...)

Like a nice line down the side of the face or somthing to make it look like your tough? Do you know what I mean?

Then girls will ask you like how you got that scar and their eyes wont be focused on the smaller scars around it.

Or you can connect the scars with the knife scar so that it looks like its part of the scar.

Maybe you cud say you got the scar from a fight...its better than saying oh yea got it from acne.

But I dont know this is kind of stupid and ofcourse i dont even know if its possible because its super dangerious.

What are your thoughts ?

http://culinarycouture.files.wordpress.com...ar-hottness.jpg

ya, i was considering getting a set of linear scars by having them excised/subcised, but i believe the risks are too great.

then i could say that i fell while skiing and cut my face on a rail....

then i could say that i fell while skiing and cut my face on a rail....

saying you fell on a rail is better than saying you had acne?

Edited by sydney_fellow

you could have some bad side effects. 1 - infection. 2 - it may not heal very well, you never know, sometimes skin may swell (permanently) around an injury scar or there is extra collagen growth in the tissue around or something, that's what I've read

i thought about that many times :) sometimes scars look good (unfortunately acne scars dont)

im curious what the plastic surgeon would say about that

saying you fell on a rail is better than saying you had acne?

To me it is better too than saying i had acne lol.

I see alot of subscision results to make the scar look better by not making it look like an acne scar.

I think this whole post ridiculous and if anyone does it here they are nuts.

I also have seen the OP poster's pictures and he would be creating a scar on near flawless skin to cover other "scars" which would almost be an insult to anyone with real acne scarring. Go through old posts here of people seeking treatments with severe acne scarring and then maybe that will put things in perspective of you.

Don't tell people to take a knife to their face and cut themselves. That is MORONIC and juvenile. Please nobody listen to this advice...ever.

Enough said.

I think this whole post ridiculous and if anyone does it here they are nuts.

I also have seen the OP poster's pictures and he would be creating a scar on near flawless skin to cover other "scars" which would almost be an insult to anyone with real acne scarring. Go through old posts here of people seeking treatments with severe acne scarring and then maybe that will put things in perspective of you.

Don't tell people to take a knife to their face and cut themselves. That is MORONIC and juvenile. Please nobody listen to this advice...ever.

Enough said.

+1

don't do that to yourself.. people don't care as much as you think. you've got to remember that YOU are more focused on your scars than anyone else could ever be.. even girls who you'd like to date. if you're really considering this, I'd first talk to a doctor about depression.

and LMAO at the CG video game drawing picture provided.

Good luck trying to look like someone from a video game that an artist drew in his/her own image and can create any way he/she likes.

Don't try to make yourself to be someone else. Take what you have an improve upon it.

I often wondered if adding a small pattern with tatoo would help hide scars - similar to the way pattern can hide defects in building walls. For instance, to hide large pores, make tiny dots in between the pores - more pores would visually make a finer texture.

if you are ugly and with acne scars it will be make you look ugly,

if you are hot with acne scars it will make people think twice about you =)

if you are ugly and with acne scars it will be make you look ugly,

if you are hot with acne scars it will make people think twice about you =)

hmm what kind of statement is that, are you about 10?

grow up dude.

Edited by sydney_fellow

fair doo's to someone stepping up and not saying some bullshit reply.

Edited by o_Adam_o