Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys, I'm new here. I am a korean teenager suffering from constant acne appearing around my face and I have tried all sorts of products, proactiv being the most effective.

So recently, my mom introduced me to a Korean product called "Gembeauty" and I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with this product but it is well known due to its uses of amethyst powder (with collagen). My mom was introduced to this product not too long ago by some of her colleagues at her work and the way it works is that it brings out all the toxins from within your face and body due to the amethyst's effects, thus clearing your face and giving it a clean, shiny face.

And whenever I'm introduced to a product, the first thing that comes to my mind is, "What is the product's reputation?" I asked my mom why the use of amethyst wasn't heard of here in North America and almost anywhere else and she's quite uncertain with that question as well although she did tell me that some middle eastern countries use it as well.

So I brought this up on this community because I felt it had some legitimacy when I first heard about it. I am currently using the product and it's been over 2 weeks with some showing of improvement. Give me your opinions on this ingredient and whether or not it's just a way of appealing it to the customers. Thanks.

So I've always lurked here, but decided to go ahead and register and try to help some other people - since I've gotten so much from this website.

Anyway, about the product:

Amethyst is just a violet colored (due to iron impurities) variety of quartz, one of the most common minerals on the earth's surface. It's SiO2, otherwise known as sand. From a scientific perspective, there's no mechanism i can think of that would allow finely powdered sand to pull out "toxins" from the skin.

Many cultures do associate amethyst with magical powers of healing and protection... but its upsetting that someone would try to turn a profit using that fact. I like amulets and crystals, but at the end of the day I know they're just for fun.

Hi schnitzel_lover,

I've heard about that product & I believed it does help people with acne skin. I have a friend just gave me the sample for the massage cleanser & my pimples does seems to look like it is drying faster & my skin is clearer.

Now I need your help. I called the igembeauty.com here in LA & they said in order to become a member, I need to have a member referral. My friend is currently out of countru & I couldn't get a hold of her. Is there anyway you can ask you Mom to see if she could refer me so that I can get the full products to try out?

Hope to hear from you soon. You can email me at [email protected]

Thank you.

cloudofdistress

Hey guys, I'm new here. I am a korean teenager suffering from constant acne appearing around my face and I have tried all sorts of products, proactiv being the most effective.

So recently, my mom introduced me to a Korean product called "Gembeauty" and I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with this product but it is well known due to its uses of amethyst powder (with collagen). My mom was introduced to this product not too long ago by some of her colleagues at her work and the way it works is that it brings out all the toxins from within your face and body due to the amethyst's effects, thus clearing your face and giving it a clean, shiny face.

And whenever I'm introduced to a product, the first thing that comes to my mind is, "What is the product's reputation?" I asked my mom why the use of amethyst wasn't heard of here in North America and almost anywhere else and she's quite uncertain with that question as well although she did tell me that some middle eastern countries use it as well.

So I brought this up on this community because I felt it had some legitimacy when I first heard about it. I am currently using the product and it's been over 2 weeks with some showing of improvement. Give me your opinions on this ingredient and whether or not it's just a way of appealing it to the customers. Thanks.