Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chaserwaser

I think I might have record for accutane usage

So I just started my fourth tour of accutane today, Man I cant believe I am doing this again... Everytime I am on accutane and for a good 6 months after I am clear as summer sky but then it just comes back again... I know some of you are going to say I shouldnt do this a fourth time but I have had nothing but awesome experiences from accutane, I have never experienced anything cept for chapped lips and dry skin even during my 3rd tour, so number 4... lets do it! :dance:

Good for you, I am in the middle of my fourth round and I wouldn't hesitate to do a fourth if I needed. I really hope I don't but I wouldn't be all that surprised. I think if you haven't experienced problems in the past, go for it, the benefits outweigh the risks.

Good luck!!

Lizzie did you mean to say your on your fourth and would go onto your fifth if you needed to? Ya im hoping this is my last time too, everytime I have used it my acne has got less and less after each time completed but all the sudden there on my neck and my jaw / beard line, ... folliculitus ... possible but I was treated with anti biotics and they subsided when I was on it but once I was off it just came back ... accutane is another drug to get rid of it so here we go :) I hope for the best this is my last time!

Whats the dosage you're on currently if you don't mind me asking? I'm currently on 80mg a day and I would have a tough time doing this 4 times in a row :P