Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
koksy

Moisturizer necessary?

Only my skin around the t-zone and the edges of my nose get flaky after using the cleanser and bp, and the moisturizer makes my skin really shiny. Been using the regimen for not much over a month now.

Is it necessary to use the moisturizer?

If so is there a way to prevent the shininess?

What can I do about the flakiness around my t-zone/nose?

change moisturizers then. it's not like there's only one moisturizer out there in the world, I'm sure there's something else out there for you that will reduce the shine. but i would say you definitely want to use moisturizer. your face would get continually dryer as you wouldn't use it, and that can lead to more breakouts.

Yes you should use a moisturizer, a little bit of it. You need to change it, mine (avene clean ac) is pretty good and it doesn't shine (or fine a moisturizer SHINE FREE). Research!

Yeah I thought I needed to change moisturizer, but you know all I read is that you need to stick with THE REGIMEN, so I wasn't quite sure.

Anyway, I'll have a look at that Avene Clean ac. Can you recommend anything others I might want to try?

How could I forget that list already! I checked everything on this website before I ordered anything.

Anyway, I took a look at the list and found this: http://international.drugstore.com/product...d.asp?pid=20895

Do you think this is a good choice for removing flakiness + no shininess?

I am also looking at prices now, and it's kinda a bummer that I can't save money on buying the package if I change moisturizer :/