Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brandolynn

Survery participants requested

Hi all,

My name is Shauna Kielty and I am an MSc Health Psychology student at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh. I am undertaking a research project on the experiences of adult acne and seeking medical treatment for adult acne. By doing this research I am hoping to increase understanding of these experiences and in turn, improve the quality of support and understanding from healthcare professionals to those affected by adult acne.

I would be very grateful if you would like to take part. Volunteers will be asked to answer a few questions about how their acne affects daily life and what experiences they have of seeking medical treatment for adult acne. The interview will be take part through a continuous exchange of e-mails during a brief period of time. The whole procedure should take between 45 minutes - 1 hour.

Volunteers must:

- be 18 years of age or above

- feel they are currently affected by acne

- have visited a healthcare professional about their acne in the last 2 years

- and write fluently in English

For more information, and if you wish to participate, contact me at [email protected]

It would be great to hear from you.

Shauna Kielty.