Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Taylorxh1089

ACNE AND SUN EXPOSURE

Okay so im going to be living in Tampa next year and even though i know the sun is bad i love the sun and CANT STAND being pale during the summer.. The problem is the sun alwayyyyyys makes me breakout and it makes me soo mad. Is there any acne medications that won't make my skin sensitive to the sun? and is there anyway I can prevent breakouts from comming after i lay out in the sun?

Thanks so much!

Sunscreen is your friend. You will still get a tan it will just take longer becuase the stronger rays

are filtered out. I too am "allergic" to sunlight and break out after exposure. Sun block 15 should be good enough.

Make sure you invest in a decent sun block without too many ingredients-Fragrance.

I use La Rouche Posay sensitive skin recommended by a plastic surgeon, you can order off

the internet.

Yeah, I also recommend sunscreen. But, I'd find one that has zinc oxide as the main ingredient. Also, try to find one without retinyl palmitate.

Edited by swdison