Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brandonextraordinary

Cysts came from nowhere

Since I have been on my new regimen, I have seen a lot of progress, but I have also gotten cysts on the back of my neck, sides of my neck and under my chin/neck. I am on antibiotics and I have been doing things to flush toxins out. Could this be why? Because I have only been on the regimen for about 3 weeks and they seem to be doing better. My question is, has anyone experienced anything like this before right when starting a new medication and what are the best ways for getting rid of cysts.

Thanks,

Brandon

Since I have been on my new regimen, I have seen a lot of progress, but I have also gotten cysts on the back of my neck, sides of my neck and under my chin/neck. I am on antibiotics and I have been doing things to flush toxins out. Could this be why? Because I have only been on the regimen for about 3 weeks and they seem to be doing better. My question is, has anyone experienced anything like this before right when starting a new medication and what are the best ways for getting rid of cysts.

Thanks,

Brandon

This is very common, things always get worse before they get better! Your body is adjusting, and forcing the toxins that are currently in your skin out. So you will breakout.

This has happened to me with every single antibiotic I've tried (3), and both birth controls. However, I always saw results at least two months in with every one of them.

It was even this way with my chemical peel.

So have faith, if you're new this is why.