Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KLB93

accutane headaches....

are you taking it on a empty stomach if so try eating a little something before you take you pill.worked for me

hope you find something thats helps

happened in the beginning and everytime i upped the dosage. just DRINK WATER. trust me it makes you feel so much better. it should eventualy go away as you get used to it.

To be honest, I've be on accutane for almost 5 months and have never had any head aches.

As others have suggested, headaches can be a sign of dehydration. So can that 'mental fog' that others describe in other posts on other threads. Drink a sufficient quantity of water and see if that helps.

Yes, I'm experiencing headaches. I've been on 20 mg. a day for only six days and I've had headaches most of that time. However, I have not experienced any of the other symptoms that might indicate fluid build up in the brain (nausea, vomiting, visual disturbances, blurred vision, etc.). They feel like really annoying and persistent sinus headaches. I'm going to try drinking more water as suggested and hope that does the trick! Also, someone in another thread had suggested Bausch and Lomb lubricating eye drops, as sinus dryness might be the issue. Sounds like a good idea to me.