Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, my name is Tia and for the last 2 years I've been using Epiduo. My face and back were a mess and I tried everything I and the doctor could think of. I saw you ad on TV and deceived to give it a try. At the time I obtained this medicine for $20. Then $43. When I went to fill my prescription today the cost was well over $200 which, being a college student, working part-time with no insurance, I couldn't obtain.

This medicine has been a life saver for me, brought me out of the dark place into the light with a healthy complexion, free of any eruptions.

Now I'm no longer able to get this much needed medicine and I'm sorry to say I have no alternative but to discontinue use.

My grandma, in the past, paid for this but she is living on a fixed income and cannot help.

Anyway, thank you for what you have done, I only wish it could have last a bit longer. If you care to reach me by email, it is my g'mas at *moderator edit*.

Tia

Moved to the Prescription Acne Medications board.

I'm not sure who exactly this post is directed at, since Acne.org doesn't advertise. Was this intended for the people that produce Epiduo?