Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wishfulthinkin

regimen question

Does anyone whose had long term success with the regimen suffer from break outs from time to time? Is it asking too much to expect clear skin all the time? If you do break out...how often should this occur? I find that my skin almost starts to get too sensitive to the BP after time and I start to break out...I tend to give up at this point. I'm just wondering if this is normal? I'm talking about after doing the regimen for at least 6 months...already past the initial breakout phase (which I never tend to have).

Any comments would be appreciated :)

I've been on The Regimen for two years now, and I do still break out every now and again.

My skin is clear most of the time, but it's not uncommon for me to get a few clogged pores or a tiny zit or two right before my period, and I've had a few bigger breakouts (they're not nearly as bad as my skin was before The Regimen, though, and even then, my acne was only mild to moderate).

I don't expect my skin to be completely clear all the time. It's normal to break out every now and again. As long as I'm usually clear, and my breakouts aren't completely monstrous, I'm a happy camper.