Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sentix

A new and cheap regimen that workes miracle

Guys i tried Sentix's method before this post even came up, and it really works. A friend i know tried it and it worked for him, so i tried it myself. If it is too strong for your face, all you have to do is squeeze some out onto the palm of ur hand, and then add some water and mix it around. Then its nice and smoothe, and evenly put it all over ur acne spots. It is sorta like a mask that feels really refreshing. I use to have a lot of acne on both of my cheeks from eating loads of fast food and junk food, but after using it for a couple weeks and drinking water, i am totally clear. However, i have some red marks that im trying to get rid of. I really advise any of you to try this out. I realized that all the stupid topicals my derm gave me were such a waste of money.

btw - I use a special tooth paste that recently came out in china lately, and its has a special herb or something inside of it. It has a green background with white chinese letters. I have no idea wat it says, but if u see it in chinatown, it is most likely the one im talking about. It is very popular in my area, but im not sure about yours. If you all think this is bs, its ok. It's your choice to use it or not. But for me, it was an extremely successful method. I gained a lot of my confidence back, and now I am waiting to find a way to get rid of my red marks to gain even more back.

Good luck to all of you. biggrin.gif

Colgate total has Triclosan, which is in several antibacterial face washes that are good for adult acne(from what I read on epinions, drugstore and makeupalley). There's probably tons of shit in it that messes up your face though so why don't you just get triclosan facewash?

could someone PLEASEanswer my question sad.gif .........i REALLY need help........and i dont think u guys should be so hard on SENTIX........unless she really is posting as different people mad.gif .........i just think she's trying to help........i hope..... unsure.gif

i tried the lemon as toner before for a week or two and all it did was make my face bright red. it did nothing for my acne. plus it was irritating for my skin. i recently started a new routine. i stopped using all the acne washes such as BP and SA products because they never ready worked and i feel that it does more harm than good. now all i use now Dove soap with moisterizer. i have also been eating healthy. i cut out all unhealthy fastfood, fried stuff, candy, soda, and milk. i have also been drinking lots of lemon water. this has worked a lot better for me than all the harsh acne products i have used in the past.

---Cut 2 slices from a lemon (preserve the rest of the lemon in the fridge) and wipe all of your face with them. You can either keep the lemons the whole or remove them after 15 mins but if you keep it all day it would have maximum effect

---Now apply the moisturizer (Eucerin)

ok, so after wipeing the lemons all over ur face i should leave it on and NOT wash it off because that will have the maximum effect, right?

and umm bb_eusa_think.gif .....about after how long should i apply the moisterizer AFTER wipeing the lemon all over my face?.....and can it be any other moisterizer or does it have to be Eucerin?

Are you people out of your minds? You would really rub lemons on your face? Come on now, let's be real...