Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geof

How should I wash my face?

So it's been, maybe 3 weeks and I've been very determined and it's been clearing steadly but!

I have like a trillion hard white heads on the side and around my nose, so my question is should I scrub harder, cause right now I'm doing a mega gentle -10sec thick later and mega gentle rinse; orr should I just let it be and let it and the rest of the dead skin on my face fall off on it's own. thanks

Are you posting in the Acne.org regimen forum because you're interested in the Regimen? If not, I'll move this to General Acne products as it most closely fits there if you're not interested in the regimen.

Even if not, the following instructions are helpful for facewashing:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-instructions.html

">

Oh no iv been on it for 3 weeks about, faithfuly, but I'm just wondering if I should be scrubing-washing hard enough to take the dead skin off. Cause Iv been pretty gentle and some of my dead skin stays

Don't scrub. Scrubbing can irritate your skin and make breakouts worse. Just keep washing gently and following The Regimen.

You could try exfoliating with jojoba oil.

We usually recommend that people stick with it for at least three months before deciding whether or not The Regimen works for them, because by that time, most users are seeing significant clearing. It's not uncommon to still break out during the first couple months.

Hey thanks so keep going:]

I'll try the oil cause right now i look like have a tan but that's just the dead skin haha.

Regimin has been workng awesomly I'll add, besides the open white heads.

It can take a while to see the full effects of The Regimen. Just keep going with it.

And be sure to post and let us know how the jojoba oil exfoliation goes. : )