Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kimball

Moisturizer Question

So I have finally found a moisturizer that really works for me after years of thinking that every moisturizer would break me out. Now I am a little confused about how best to use it. I have combination skin with a really oily t-zone. Should I just moisturize the parts of my face that are dry or should I use an even coat of moisturizer over my whole face, and assume that the dry areas will get less dry and the greasy areas will produce less grease?

If I do take this approach do I need to be really consistent with the application of moisturizer so as not to confuse my skin? I also find that when I apply moisturizer to greasy areas they just get greasier, so does it take time for the moisturizer to effect oil production?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

wash ur face twice a day with cold water..and use ur facial wash. towelette? yeah, but after use put it in ur wash area never use it again.. (so better use tissue) apply moisturizer yes more on ur t-zone! gently don't rub it! if u go out apply powder with oil control.. drink lots of water..balance everything not only in ur foods!^^