Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
123456789q

Acne on my cheeks ALWAYS leaves redmarks, near the lips/forehead always clears.

MY SKIN IS THE SAME WAY! I can have a pimple anywhere else on my face and the mark will fade asap but I have marks on my cheeks from ages ago!

Me too. I'm sure it has to do with the skin being different there. I don't get big zits on my forehead either, just my cheeks and sometimes chin. The severity of acne probably plays a role too.

Yup, unfortunately my worse bout of acne happened on the cheeks so the red marks have lasted an age, also the cheeks scar much much easier so its pretty much the worst place to get acne.

I can get acne on the chin and the red mark will dissapear within 3 weeks, red marks on the cheek can last forever it seems

OMG ME TOO!!! and the funny thing is back at high school i only used to get it on my forehead and even though it didnt bother me they were huge bigger than the ones on my cheek (i only break out on my cheeks naw) and all the red marks/scars have completely gone away without doing anything. my cheeks pfffffft are disgusting and red marks seems to just stick there adament!!