Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cameron Sane

Tinted Moisturizer?

Let me cut straight to the chase: I have redness/red marks all over with mild/moderate acne. But with the combination of the two, I look like I have severe acne. I want some coverage, but I DON'T want to use makeup. Because of the jewishness of the situation, I'm looking for a tinted moisturizer that'll help cover the redness. I've bought a neutrogena tinted moisturizer in the past, but it sucked.

Any help? Por favor

I don't really have any advice for you, but I wanted to let you know that the 'hoes' and 'jewishness' things are both pretty offensive to me, since I'm a female with Jewish ancestry.

If a topic title of "Boats n Hoes" (from a movie line) is offensive to you, I can't imagine how you function in everyday life with much more offensive things being said constantly. It's no wonder you spend all your days indoor as a site moderator

If a topic title of "Boats n Hoes" (from a movie line) is offensive to you, I can't imagine how you function in everyday life with much more offensive things being said constantly. It's no wonder you spend all your days indoor as a site moderator

Jewishness, dearie. THAT is what was most offensive. And your offensiveness continues yet some more. Why don't you open up a new topic that's considerably nicer and most certainly within the board rules as I am closing this one.