Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
js31011

Forehead red marks, pores and pit scars/wrinkles-Please give me suggestions!!!

Does anyone have any tips for me in my pictures posted? I have minor pit/rolling scars, red marks from acne, and large pores. I have tried home glycolic peels, Olay Micro and peel kit, AHA exfoliating cream and so on. I know its not that bad and I know the pics aren't great quality, but my forehead just want get totally clear. Also on my nose, I have many blackhead/sebaceous filaments and struggle with redness. The last picture is older, so some of those have faded. Please help tho.

Thanks

Jay

post-125111-1276402086_thumb.jpg

post-125111-1276402091_thumb.jpg

post-125111-1276402377.jpg

post-125111-1276564407_thumb.jpg

post-125111-1276564480_thumb.jpg

post-125111-1276402091_thumb.jpg

post-125111-1276402377.jpg

Edited by js31011

Does anyone have any tips for me in my pictures posted? I have minor pit/rolling scars, red marks from acne, and large pores. I have tried home glycolic peels, Olay Micro and peel kit, AHA exfoliating cream and so on. I know its not that bad and I know the pics aren't great quality, but my forehead just want get totally clear. Also on my nose, I have many blackhead/sebaceous filaments and struggle with redness. The last picture is older, so some of those have faded. Please help tho.

Thanks

Jay

Tca is great for open pores and atrophic scars. I dont think tca is advertised for use on open pores as such but I got my hands on some and did it successfully. tca can be used for the type of atrophic scar on your forehead (I know cause it looks the same as one of the ones I used to have in the same place believe it or not). Not all my scars treated with tca were ice picks - I used to call them deep dishy ones. You could also look at subscision which also works to raise the dented scar to a more flush level with the surrounding healthy tissue. Another option is excision - you end up with another scar but not like the atrophic one prior. I have settled for excisions as they have provided me with beautiful flush skin where once was an atrophic nightmare. With lots of nutritional support and heaps of help from this forum on scar wound healing - 95% of my excision scars are really hardly noticable. That is thanks to a great perfectionist plastic surgeon who even cut some of them out again after I didn't like them. God I was fussy (a perfectionist myself) but so what. After a lifetime of acne scars I deserved it. Am currently recovering from another 5 exised last week. Only about 10 to go. I'm going to finish with laser and hopefully look 10 years younger in the process.

Hope this helps.

Ann-marie

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but TCA, as in the peel bought online? If so, what strength should I begin with do you think? Does this come as a liquid or cream?

Thanks for the reply, I do appreciate any help!