Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ltwyl

Weird skin and red sports !! [PICTURES]

Hey guys, I've searched around the forums for a while now and I'm not sure what type of acne I have. I'm also unsure what regimen to undertake, I currently just use the same cleanser in the morning and at night and my skin is kinda dried out. I also have acne and red spots near my eyebrows which is weird.

Any help would be appreciated in regards to what type of acne i have and products i should be using!! thankss!

post-131147-1276336217_thumb.jpg

post-131147-1276336228_thumb.jpg

post-131147-1276336242_thumb.jpg

Edited by ltwyl

Its mild but you have quite a few of them - i`d recommend a good soap and witch hazel. Also take a vitamin supplement with vitamin a and b5 in.

you just have a pretty general case of mild acne, nothing too bad.

my recommendation would go to Benzoyl Peroxide (BP), as i've found that is the best way to attack moderate acne. make sure if you decide to go down that route you get a moisturizer as well, so your skin doesn't get too dry.

Im kinda a newbie to products and stuff. Do i just apply AP on my acne spot? Also what brand of product of BP do i get? because isn't that just like a chemical name?

Im kinda a newbie to products and stuff. Do i just apply AP on my acne spot? Also what brand of product of BP do i get? because isn't that just like a chemical name?

You'll want to apply to it to your whole face. The best way to treat acne is by taking preventative measures and BP is one of them. (It also helps in the short-term.) Acne takes about 28-30 days to form, so that's why you must give regimens at least a months time to see if they work or not. (I prefer to give them 3 months.)

And for products, I'd pick up Dan's cleanser, BP, and moisturizer products in the store located on this site (at the top-right-ish, next to the search box). Also, I'd recommend you watch the videos he has posted on how to apply each product.

you could go with Dan's BP, which you can order off of this site, or another good one is Neutrogenas On-the-spot treatment which you can find at walgreens/cvs/etc. it's probably the best OTC BP there is.

thanks guys !! I just also wondering how do i get rid of the red spots from previous pimple spots? like the marks and blemishes because they look disgusting on my face :(