Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

I've been doing some research....

So all of the research I have been doing lately, from hormones to digestion problems to sugar intake.... all seems to to lead right back to the liver. I'm not saying I've researched everything... but it just seems like everytime I search for solutions to a certain problem... for example fat digestion... it always goes back to the liver. I always come accross sites that talk about how liver cleansing can help you get rid of food sensitivities and allergies too.

SOOO I'm thinking about doing a liver cleanse. However, you're supposed to do a parasite cleanse and then a kidney cleanse BEFORE you do a liver cleanse... Ugh seems like A LOT. I am actually doing a parasite cleanse right now, so I guess I have a head start haha.

Anyway... tell me what you think!

I am not sure, but I had my liver tested last year for all kinds of things.

Found out I had some benign 'Gilberts Syndrome' due to elevated bilirubin levels. I didn't think much of it, nor have I ever cleansed my liver. They said it was in good shape, and since I am in my 20's I assume it wouldn't require a cleanse. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt, though, since everything we ingest makes a stop there.

Are they expensive?

I am not sure, but I had my liver tested last year for all kinds of things.

Found out I had some benign 'Gilberts Syndrome' due to elevated bilirubin levels. I didn't think much of it, nor have I ever cleansed my liver. They said it was in good shape, and since I am in my 20's I assume it wouldn't require a cleanse. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt, though, since everything we ingest makes a stop there.

Are they expensive?

No, I dont think so... you have to buy all the ingredients for it though... so I'm not sure what that adds up to.

You can look up how to do a liver cleanse on the internet. Dr. Hulda's is supposed to be the best though.

Let me know if you do it :). Both the kidney and liver cleanses involve fasting and some pretty intense dieting though... I'm kind of concerned about that... I dont want to lose too much weight.