Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NyanNyan

The ultimate regimen

I've decided to try a huge regimen that involves a lot, it's not cheap either. I'm going to continue the acne.org regimen, while doing the vitamin regimen in this topic.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/absolutel...ta-t251812.html

I'm going to see if fighting my acne from the inside and the outside makes a difference. The acne.org regimen is good, but it's not producing the results I want, obviously my body is lacking something, so I figure by combining the two I can achieve perfect skin. What do you guys think? Does it sound like a good idea? Hopefully I survive taking this massive amount of vitamins -_- .

"Too much of anything is a bad thing."

I'd imagine taking so many vitamins /supplements could only hurt you in the long run. Sure, there's a possibility it'd clear you up on the outside, but what about your insides after awhile? Sounds like taking those supplements would be healthy, but there are lots of side effects to them. And what about when you stop taking them? Your body will go out of whack a little. I would get those things from food instead or only take a couple of those.

Hey, thanks for your feedback and I appreciate your advice :) . The problem is to get these vitamins from food I wouldn't even know where to start, as I have no clue which foods contain them. Not to mention buying all that food would be a lot more costly in the long run. As for what it might do to my insides, if it makes any difference I bought the all natural brands of the vitamins, so I'm guessing it wouldn't be too different as if I was getting it from food. If this works, I just won't stop taking them so that wouldn't be a factor.

Hey, thanks for your feedback and I appreciate your advice :) . The problem is to get these vitamins from food I wouldn't even know where to start, as I have no clue which foods contain them. Not to mention buying all that food would be a lot more costly in the long run. As for what it might do to my insides, if it makes any difference I bought the all natural brands of the vitamins, so I'm guessing it wouldn't be too different as if I was getting it from food. If this works, I just won't stop taking them so that wouldn't be a factor.

People don't absorb vitamins from supplements the way they do vitamins from food. www.whfoods.com is a good place to start looking for what foods contain what vitamins, you can also just google "good sources of ___" and you'll have it. Supplements are okay, but you'll get better results the more you can get of a vitamin from a food source.