Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marto

A lot of acne in winter and none or less in summer ??

Hi guys. I have acne problems from my 15th age till now (20) For 5 years i did a lot of research and i've tried almost everything. I ended up with a strange conclusion- every winter november-march (especially december and january) my skin is awful, looks like severe acne. My face has a lot of whiteheads, papules,pustules, zits ... everything, everywhere. When spring comes my skin goes better and better and in summer i have no acne or just scars and no more than 2-3 zits per week. Why do you think that happens ?

Hi guys. I have acne problems from my 15th age till now (20) For 5 years i did a lot of research and i've tried almost everything. I ended up with a strange conclusion- every winter november-march (especially december and january) my skin is awful, looks like severe acne. My face has a lot of whiteheads, papules,pustules, zits ... everything, everywhere. When spring comes my skin goes better and better and in summer i have no acne or just scars and no more than 2-3 zits per week. Why do you think that happens ?

Sounds like vitamin D deficiency in the winter.

I just bought Vitamin D3 and I'll start taking it. Is there difference between D and D3 ?